Since 2015 we have taken the initiative to participate regularly in the school programs of the local public schools through the development of activities that cover aspects of health, wellness, nutrition, bio-intensive ecological agriculture, permaculture and art.
One of the first schools with which we having a close interaction is the school San Isidro Labrador de Sillacancha.
In this school, parents and management have been really important in the development of these projects, which have allowed us to establish a relationship of trust with clear, honest and open communication
Both parents and children help us to enrich the experience we have in developing these activities allowing us to offer holistic and comprehensive information in a responsible, respectful and loving way, where we all find ourselves through the spirit of teamwork and mutual collaboration.
Our support for San Isidro Labrador includes:
- Providing Lunch for the students.
- Paying the wage of an extra teacher for students who need extra academic support.
- Organic garden project and education for all classes.
Our future goal is the creation and expansion of an organic vegetable farm which will be used to:
- Be an education center for the students and locals,
- Supplement the students diet.
- Provide income to the school through the sale of vegetables and flowers
- Provide training and employment opportunities to former students.